3/20/11
PoW : March 13-20
This is, unquestionably, a lame photo of the week. Taken with a phone camera, nonetheless. But this past week just flew by without a single St. Patrick's Day photo taken. But I did wear green so no scrooges here.
Before you judge us based on our awesome choice in sunglasses, know that they're 3D. And I didn't throw mine in the collector bin after the movie. Is that allowed? I figured that I did pay for them. You can never have too many Halloween options.
Anyway, we finally saw TRON. Probably would've helped to have known something about the storyline before going in. About halfway through, confused as ever, we just googled the synopsis to catch up. Technology saves the day! Final thoughts: lasers are fun, I'm gonna download some Daft Punk songs for my workout playlist, and how'd they get Jeff Bridges to look so young? Probably technology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're always so trendy!
Post a Comment