Okay Jen, don't be mad. But you need to know why this qualifies as my Photo of the Week: this is my ONE AND ONLY winning Words With Friends game this entire first week of having my new phone. I've always thought I was okay with words, but apparently I'm off my mark as of late. So can you see why I'd be proud of it? I'm thinking "YETI" was the clincher.
Also to be noted: Jen pretty much killed me in every other game we've had. So in reading this you could also assume that if you need a self esteem boost, let's go ahead and play. That should take care of it.
2 comments:
I could send one of my screen shots for you to post :)
Who knew Scrabble could be so much fun??
For the record yeti was going to be my last word. I had that spot picked out!! Who knew it would be so much fun!!
Post a Comment