Things have changed a lot since these Christmas mornings on the stairs, one of those changes being the absence of Care Bear and GI Joe pajamas (or basically any pajama with built in feet). But even without footed pajamas the idea is still the same and I'm grateful for all the wonderful blessings in my life. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
P.S. We practiced our Guitar Hero skills again this Christmas. Our band, The Roman Irish, is a force to be reckoned with. I double dog dare you to challenge us. As long as we get to choose the set list :)
4 comments:
That is super cute, I love looking at old pictures!! Sorry I blog stock you :)
AH Aren't we cute? I love that picture. The funniest part was when Riley and Trace saw it and were shocked at how little we all were :)
Jamie you have a blog! I feel like I'm the last to find out :) I'm adding you to my blog roll...
By the way, AWESOME job on the video for the Venable party. Those are definitely a lot of work and it turned out great!
Post a Comment