Hate the wind, love the FOG. Beautiful, thick, muting fog. Just look how it transforms my ordinary street. Keep that fog rolling .... followed by an appearance from one of The Vampire Diaries brothers. Preferably Stefan. Although Damon does have those awesome blue eyes so I don't know. Maybe just send 'em both.

4 comments:
Cool picture :)
Not taken while driving, thank you very much. Are you so proud? Safety first :)
oooh! that's a worthy shot!
is vampire diaries funner than twilight? i'd love to have more legit blood-sucking in my life.
Um ... yeah I don't know. For myself, I compare it to Taylor Swift's music or America's Next Top Model: a guilty pleasure. I look forward to it, but I'm not certain whether that's because it's really a great show or if it's because of those two very attractive brothers :) If it IS the latter .... well I don't imagine you'll be on board!
Post a Comment