I love the costume! Although I'm still a bit sad that Beau didn't go with awesome-o. Jess, you need to post pictures of you, I'm dying to see what you looked like.
And here I was convinced that the TMNT were real! Especially after we watched two, yes that's two, of the TMNT movies Sunday afternoon/night. What a wholesome family activity to teach your small children about mutant turtles that eat pizza and have sweet ninja fighting skills! I am SO impressed with our parenting skills!
That's not just any ninja turtle, that's Leonardo! I see that he left his sword in the sewer...which was careless. Trouble may be lurking just around Little Ceasar's corner.
Do you think he would share some of his ninja secrets? I tell him mine if he'll tell me his.
3 comments:
I love the costume! Although I'm still a bit sad that Beau didn't go with awesome-o. Jess, you need to post pictures of you, I'm dying to see what you looked like.
And here I was convinced that the TMNT were real! Especially after we watched two, yes that's two, of the TMNT movies Sunday afternoon/night. What a wholesome family activity to teach your small children about mutant turtles that eat pizza and have sweet ninja fighting skills! I am SO impressed with our parenting skills!
That's not just any ninja turtle, that's Leonardo! I see that he left his sword in the sewer...which was careless. Trouble may be lurking just around Little Ceasar's corner.
Do you think he would share some of his ninja secrets? I tell him mine if he'll tell me his.
Post a Comment