It costs me $10.96 round trip to visit my mom and dad. And on the upside, it's only 42 cents to and from work. 42 CENTS.It's a good thing my brother doesn't read my blog because this website would be the end of all rational thought he possessed. I remember him excitedly getting his picture taken with the Maverik gas sign when it was 99 cents/gallon. That was such a highlight for him and he hasn't been the same since it passed that dollar mark.
Thanks to iMatt for finding this. Now I'm going to try and forget it exists so I don't start calculating everything and therefore never leaving the house.
3 comments:
I agree lets not show him this!!!
That is such a cool website. I'm totally addicted. It costs me $1.02 to get to my office--that seems like a lot.
I think it's great they have something like this out there. However, when they calculate the cost, the average price of gas is $3 (and I pay more than that) and it says my car averages more mpg than it actually does. So it's actually costing me more than I think. Yikes!
Post a Comment