Pages

5/20/08

hulu.com

I recently discovered Hulu and decided that it has the potential to waste way too much of my time.

OR

It could save me time by allowing me to watch certain television shows only when I want to instead of their scheduled times.

OR

I could just get TiVo and call it a day.

3 comments:

Rhett said...

hulu does rock but its limited because its a joint ownership between 2 of the media companies.

Tivo... mmmmm.... tivo. Love it!

Hilda said...

Tivo...what a great invention. It's a shame I don't have it, but if I did, I'd be watching much more quality tv vs. being forced to watch something stupid because "that's what's on right now"

Steph said...

I love Hulu! I've spent lots of time over the last month watching Arrested Development on hulu rather than doing stuff like my laundry, cleaning the bathroom, etc.