Couldn’t help but laugh at this advertisement I saw on the sidebar of a website: "Tickle the fat kid till he barfs! {And win 2 free iPod Nanos}" To help get you in the spirit, the cursor turns into a tickling feather when you run the mouse over it. I feel bad for the poor little guy sportin’ his trendy mohawk and I heart Cake t-shirt. And the depressed look on his face hardly makes me want to tickle him until he barfs all over. But on the other side of it ... 2 Nanos? Tempting.
And no, I didn’t tickle him. The page refreshed before I had the chance.
2 comments:
This is the funniest picture. I just wish that it worked.. I have no shame in tickling the fat kid with a feather untill he throws up..Is that wrong??
You may be interested in the KSL article of the Park City woman who put a sign on her son that said he is a theif (in spanish too!) and made him sit on the streets for people to see. I guess the white folk didn't like that and wanted to punish the mom for being so mean. In fact some people gave him money cuz they felt bad. That doesn't make sense, the kid is a theif! Don't give him money!
PS this is my first post on your blog!
Post a Comment