Pages

4/22/08

hello down there.





How great is this? Each letter is a building somewhere in the world, viewed from above using Google Maps. Try it out here.

In honor of Earth Day, I watered Cactus Succulent just a little longer than usual and I also have plans to recycle as soon as I get home. Ya know, just doin' my part :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of your earth-friendly attempts for the day. Please just don't turn into a liberal, global warming believing, freak! I would be most impressed if you had foregone your shower this morning to conserve water and not used any ozone-depleting products such as hairspray, perfume, and the like...
Anyway, Happy Earth Day!

VTS said...

I was reading your blog from an energy efficient computer monitor. Chalk one up for me.

Hilda said...

How is your cactus doing? I hope you didn't water it too much as to cause t to die. That would be a tragic and ironic death on Earth Day.

Beau said...

I thought cacti do not need water or attention. Kind of like little children and puppies.

Natalie said...

Children and puppies. That Beau's a keeper, I tell ya.

In honor of Earth Day, I watched Jay Leno make fun of green products, and felt proud that I have a few of those twirly-type light bulbs illuminating my home and my outlook on conservation.

Steph said...

I sometimes remember to turn the water off while I brush my teeth. I figure that is my attempt at being green.

PS. My blog is simplystephan.blogspot.com

Beau said...

Just the other day, I watched a sunrise on my big screen. I'd never felt so close to nature. It's warm glow brought me to tears.

Jess said...

Sunrise, sunset, overly informative nature shows on gorillas ... I don't see any reason to even go outside, Beau.