- After weeks of searching, I was finally able to find another place that sells my $1 sugar-free pink lemonade mix in individual packets. That certainly was a small victory. (AND a good deal. At $1 for 8 packets, you're looking at just over 12 cents per packet. Much cheaper than a $1.40 Minute Maid lemonade.)
- I was able to clean a good portion of our house. It's a great thing to look around and not feel guilty about clutter and/or dirt.
- My freakish muscle didn't hurt as badly after my run. It's been feeling better and better lately. Just maybe I'll be able to run the half marathon after all (knock on wood).
- I walked out of Target having purchased only items I had written down on my list. Considering how much I love Target, this is much more than a small victory.
- My bangs worked quite nicely for me this morning. Which doesn't seem to happen very often. Good thing I'm growing them out.
- I finally bought a floodlight for our carport area. Now when coming home at night I'll be able to see where I'm walking. Not to mention the obvious safety benefit of having a well-lit carport. I don't care where you live in Salt Lake - there are sketchy people scattered everywhere.
- Confession: I skipped institute. It's a great class, but sometimes you just don't feel like it. And today I really didn't. I ate pineapple and watched The Fresh Prince of Bel-air instead.
3/4/08
silver linings.
Can I be honest? Today just really wasn't my day. I realize everyone has bad days, but frankly this one came out of nowhere. No, nothing earth-shattering happened -- just those everyday frustrations that for one reason or another hit you the wrong way sometimes. In a desperate attempt to salvage the day, I'm now forcing myself to think of a few good things that happened alongside the *ick*.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jessi,I'm sorry you have a frustrating day and sorry I added to it by not calling you back.
The house looks fantastic! Thank you for cleaning...we all should really contribute in that area. You're a great roommate.
I really admire you for trying to keep things positive even though your day was seemingly full of *ick*.
No worries about adding to anything - I should have just trusted my instinct and sent you a text message :) Next time...
Jess Im sorry you had a frustrating day yesterday. Those are never fun. I HEART you
this may not be the best post to ask this on, but what happened to your font page links? i needed a new font yesterday, but totally didn't know where to go.
I took the links off because the list got too big and I didn't have the heart to eliminate select ones. I love too many sites.
As for free fonts, here are some good sites. The first one is the link I previously listed:
www.fontgarden.com
www.1001freefonts.com
www.dafont.com
Maybe it's the graphic design speaking, but fonts always make me happy.
Post a Comment