
Smiles, people. Smiles.
Think you’re pretty good at spotting fake ones? Take this quiz and find out. At the end, they’ll show your score and a breakdown of who was fake and who wasn’t. They also explain how to discern between the two. I got 14 out of 20 which leads me to believe I’m a decent guesser because I didn’t have a clue on the majority of them. I’ll happily take my 70%.
Now, let’s all use this information to help us throw out more convincing fake smiles.
3 comments:
I only guessed 12 out of 20...a miserable 60%. I guess I'm not as good as I thought. Although I can spot your fake smiles 100% of the time.
Ahhh...the art of the fake smile! I found this a couple of days ago as I was surfing blogworld. I scored a lovely 80%. I believe that people should either work on their fake smiles or be willing to make the would-be fake smile receiver feel stupid because there was no fake smile issued.
I don't mean to brag or anything, but I nailed it. No fooling this brain. I'm pretty smart. My mom tells me all the time.
Post a Comment