Pages

10/26/07

tgif ... part II.

So it's Friday. Happy Friday, everyone. Know what I like with my Fridays? Something to laugh at. These worked for me - hopefully they will do the same for you.

Flight of the Conchords. I've been hearing about them for awhile now, but haven't taken the time to check them out. My friend Matt has a fantastic sense of humor so when he jumped on board, I knew it was time to see for myself. They're a comedic duo from New Zealand and I'm told they now have a show on HBO. Give this video a shot. My favorite part: "You're so beautiful ... you could be a part-time model..."




And of course, something from The Onion News Network.

In The Know: Is The Government Spying On Paranoid Schizophrenics Enough?

Now get back to work, slackers.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Yeah, I got mentioned in Jessi's blog! I have arrived on the cool blogging scene.