Pages

9/26/07

yes, I do love raymond. just like everyone else.

Am I going crazy? Is it a Monday? It feels like a crazy Monday. Not a Wednesday.

I realize it's only noon, but I'm tempted to just call it a day; which I would do in a heartbeat if we did not have board meeting tonight. And the only thing keeping me interested in that is I get to sit next to Elder Bateman from the Quorum of the Seventy. I'm anxious to see what ideas he has for our agency. But even so, I can still think of nothing better than a nice soft blanket and a late afternoon nap. And a little bit of Everybody Loves Raymond. Please cross your fingers that I make it there unscathed.

Thanks for listening, friends.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

My goodness Jessi, have you gone and dyed your hair brown? Gotten hair extensions? Started wearing brown vests over tshirts? Forgive my alarm, it's just that I didn't recognize you.

My real question is this: Other than the cute photo in the corner, there are no pictures of YOU on YOUR blog ~ How come? I think I may have preferred to see a picture of you screaming as though crazy, that's all.

Before you start to defend yourself, the picture of your foot doesn't count. That fateful photo of your date with Wentworth Miller SHOULD count, but your face is completely hidden on account of your unusual thirst. It's like you're that one neighbor guy on Home Improvement, always giving Tim Allen advice but never showing your face. What's his name anyway?

Is it because you can't find any amusing pictures of your face? Interestingly, I have some.

Love ya Jess! I miss you lots.

Jess said...

Why yes, Nat. That is me. I'm suprised you didn't recognize me.

I must admit there certainly is a shortage of my own personal pictures in this here blog. Which I suppose is strange considering this is MY blog. I will work on it just for you, Nat. However, I did really enjoy the comparison of me with Wilson from Home Improvement. If being like Wilson is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

As for any amusing pictures you may have of me .... hmmm. I don't like the sound of that. Let's be friends and not share those with anyone else, yes?