
Some random car completely engulfed in flames - airbags popping, things melting, etc. The fire department hadn't shown up yet and everyone was just standing there staring at it which seemed quite eerie if you ask me. No one was inside, no one was standing around screaming "my car, my car!" Just everyone silently staring at it. Ricky jokingly said that he thought it was a promotion. On fire. In the middle of a parking lot. By lots and lots of others cars. Right :) Anyway, the fire department and police then showed up and proceeded to quickly put out the fire.


After that, the flames were out and the show was over so we then took off. Although, I must say we were a little bit sheepish about starting the car. Who knows what is going to blow up and what isn't. We still have no idea what happened. If anyone heard anything, you should let me know cause I'm dying to find out. But until then, it sure made for some cool pictures. And I have to admit, I feel the world just might be a better place with one less Dodge Neon in it.
5 comments:
You are so right about the world being a better place with one less neon. We had one for a rental once and it was terrible! Good Pictures! I have no idea what was going on. Sorry!
OOps forgot to say that the car probably just committed suicide!
Silly Jessi, that was only for promotion purposes...
Really though, that was a crazy thing to witness. It was much more terrifying in person.
That's wild that you saw that. How random. But cool.
A few months ago, Shanna and I were driving along I-15 and saw one of the boxcars on the Union Pacific Railway completely in flames. We actually called 911 to report it. We said something like, "Last time I checked, trains weren't running on coal anymore." I'm not sure the operator was amused. Anyway, we were first responders! We did our civic duty!
Way to be a responsible citizen, Vanessa.
Too bad those operators have zero sense of humor. Might be all of the disaster and domestic abuse calls they field throughout the day, but regardless - I'm still on your side. You tried to approach an emergency situation with a sense of humor and I applaud you for that.
Post a Comment