2011 was a good year. Lots of new experiences, new people, strengthened friendships, a few necessary and unnecessary tears, and some greater understandings. Here are a few of my favorite moments of the year:
Sundance Film Festival 2011: where I had my almost sighting of James Franco.
I expect better luck for Sundance 2012.
I expect better luck for Sundance 2012.
Battled it out at the Midway Ice Castles
Aubree & Kambri's first dance recital
My very first Festival of Colors. Still trying to get pink off my car seats.
Impromptu trip to the Salt Flats ... resulting in an impromptu night in Wendover
A little Lone Ranger business for Michelle's birthday
Finally got an iPhone -- and had my highest Words With Friends score ... yet
Just because it was entertaining
Went from dark back to light in one day. Well, technically I went from dark to "orangeish/strawberry blondeish", but hey - it was a process.
With a particularly memorable night moseying across the Brooklyn Bridge
Saw my very first Broadway show - Memphis
Had a little fight with my grill (Still for sale! Anyone?)
Unveiled our winter tans to all the lucky folks in Moab
Protected the capitol (just not the Hunger Games kind)
Airplaned my heart out. I'm shocked it didn't catch on.
Conquered beautiful Bells Canyon a few thousand times
Got everything I've ever wanted in a birthday cake
Finally scored a Bike Shoppe t-shirt
Viva Las Vegas and CELINE for my birthday
Grabbed the bull by the horns at the Utah State Fair ...
... and got a ribbon for our cookies
Decided it was time to have a caricature ... which I'm still skeptical is really me and Anna
Made some new friends at our Midway fall get together
Embraced my inner geisha
Had ourselves a posh girl's night at Grand America and Temple Square
Soon followed up with an opportunity to showcase our amazing ice skating skills
Throw in some pregnancy announcements, some photography, Five Guys hamburgers with mouth-numbing jalapenos, and some other great trips and then call it a year. Thanks 2011. You were good to me!



























No comments:
Post a Comment