Pages

6/30/11

Season Ocho

So You Think You Can Dance started! Big smiles all around! We’ve opted out of DVR for the last year, and watching it day-of rarely happens, so thank goodness for being able to catch shows online. It’s funny that I love this show so much considering I certainly DON’T think I can dance. I took ballet when I was younger but who-knows-what happened and that was that. Watching these dancers make me wish I was that coordinated and swirly and graceful … with a KILLER core.

I don’t have season favorites yet. Although I’m strongly considering Sasha after this dance:



But see then there’s Tadd who’s awesome. Or Melanie who’s adorable. Or cute Robert. Too many choices this early on, so I’ll wait a little before I choose favorites. This new season has gotten me searching for old dances that I love. I know I’ve posted this before, but it’s still my favorite:


Or this at a close second! (skip to 0:51 to just see the dance):


Maybe I love watching so much because I’m a planner and on the show everything is choreographed and very well thought out. Life likes to constantly pull me out of planning mode but at least for a few hours a week everything can still be safe and planned. Phew :)

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

i just spent about an hour watching clips of sytycd after your post. ;) i hate wasting time but at least it was fun. ;)

Jess said...

Ha ha Liz I'm sorry about that :) But sorta not cause it was an hour well spent!

Lizzy said...

it was a very good hour. ;)