Be honest - those little freckles make you smile a little. Hope she doesn’t ever try to bleach them away like
1/19/11
Kambri
I adore my nieces and nephews. Have I mentioned that before? What? A few kagillion times? Oh, sorry about that (except not really). Hey! Kambs turns six next month! She’s one of a kind (seriously) and I love her for that. She’s creative and really smart. I want her to always stay excited and inquisitive and spunky. And as she grows up I don’t want her to let anyone, especially herself, make her believe that she or her ridiculously adorable freckles aren’t good enough. Cause I think she’s perfect just the way she is (cue Bruno Mars song?). Especially with a nose crunching giggle like she has.
Be honest - those little freckles make you smile a little. Hope she doesn’t ever try to bleach them away likeKarlee someone else in the family once did. *tisk*tisk*
Be honest - those little freckles make you smile a little. Hope she doesn’t ever try to bleach them away like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment