Pages

12/8/10

can't.look.away.

This kid is, well, um, I don't know. Seen him all over the internet lately?


Oh my, right? But the few times where I'm not weirded out I kinda love it! Especially when he casually pushes up his glasses. And if you go to YouTube you'll see that there's plenty more that that came from. This internet sure is a strange place sometimes. Oh, and can I tell you just how much I love that song? Not so much Rihanna, but that song makes me run twice as fast.

To offset this I feel the need to post something that makes me happy instead of confused. So please enjoy a little of my latest crush - Bruno Mars!

2 comments:

marmiev said...

Bruno Mars is ok. Little weird boy? Disturbing. I feel bad for his parents....

Charlotte Lundell said...

Oh my... don't worry. I watched that whole Rhianna clip from start to finish COMPLETELY transfixed. Why haven't I seen that video until now?!

Oh, and Jess... you lip sync Rhianna much better than he does. I don't know why you doubt yourself. You're amazing!