Although some days it seemed tedious, the majority of the days I loved slowing myself down and looking for something fitting to photograph. People, places, food – you name it. Which brings me to my point: I’ve missed it. Enough that I wanna do it again. But this time around I’ll be posting some of on my blog. Now don’t you worry – I won’t bombard you with each and every daily picture. Once a week will be plenty. But giving myself an “assignment” like this again forces me to open my eyes and see things around me a little differently. And hopefully posting some on my blog will be enough of a reminder to keep on top of it again.
No clever name. Sorry. But it starts today. Right now, actually. My photo of this past week is the result of a really peaceful Sunday walk through our new neighborhood. Oh yeah, by the way we moved AGAIN. I mean, why not? Gotta support my local DI. Not to mention that I love our new place so I’m totally on board. But anyway. Back to Sunday walks. Beautiful light, slight breeze, good conversation, nice and tranquil.
Photo of the Week September 12-19
P.S. On a different note, new Maroon 5 album out today … and a new Josh Groban one in November! I've been putting my race day playlist together and discovered that my iPod definitely needs some fresh meat. No Lady Gaga pun intended.
7 comments:
Awesome! I'm using it as my desktop image. In fact, if you regularly post a photo of the day, then I can regularly change my desktop image to keep things fresh. Good on ya, Jess.
I love this idea!!! I also want to see more from last year, I remember you taking pics......so post em! That picture is gorgeous. If you run out of things to take pictures of, I know of one ridiculously adorable boy in South O that loves being Aunt Jessi's photo subject :)
I love your pictures! I wish I could take pictures as good as you do! I also know of some adorable kids that love to have their picture taken by Aunt Jessi!
I'll bet you'd also like to photograph a couple of cute grandparents. Well, too bad-that's not gonna happen!
love this photo...you should make a book on blurb and produce it so those that want a copy can purchase one.
So... I want to get a canvas print of this photo. I think it would look quite lovely in my house. Would you be willing to let me purchase a Jess original?
That's a cool idea.. You always have good idea's! And this comment is for your jumping picture.. Who says whit people can't jump.. You got some serious air.. I don't know about Jim though.
Post a Comment