Pages

9/11/09

And now joining Peabo Bryson on our Wall of Fame:

Tyrone Wells. YEAH. Last year Shanna and Michelle went to his concert and came back ranting about how ridiculously great it was. I can't remember why, but I didn't go. Well, he came back to Velour and this time I made the right decision. Now I'm seriously wishing I'd gone last year cause he WAS ridiculously great. As advertised.

We got some video of the Kings of Leon cover he did:
Michelle's dream was to play the drums in his band and he made that happen:

... and speaking of Kings of Leon covers - just the other day I heard the new Paramore one for Use Somebody. Reeeeally like it. Not a great one to run to like my other Paramore favorites, but I'll take it.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

love the paramore! and thanks for posting about tyrone wells. he will be making an appearance in my music rotation.

Karlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.