Apparently this is what the kids are wearing these days (or so says Forever 21). It's like a strange melting of Madonna and Harry Potter. Once again, if this is fashion then I'll just be over here in my sweats cleaning out my fanny pack.
Holy hotness! Why is it that you two still manage to look amazing even when wearing the ridiculous? Please explain this phenomenon to me and how I may be able to achieve it. Thanks!
3 comments:
Oh. Well okay then! I'm going to stick to my sweats too I think! :)
Holy hotness! Why is it that you two still manage to look amazing even when wearing the ridiculous? Please explain this phenomenon to me and how I may be able to achieve it. Thanks!
Well, I do believe I just chuckled aloud to myself. It was the sweats cleaning out your fanny pack comment.
I miss having your clever wit as a daily part of my life.
Post a Comment