You will never let that go will you? I didn't mean HOMELY!!! or BIG BONED! You are just cute and skinny and trendy and, let's be honest, we all want to look like you, so there. Go ahead and gloat. You deserve it after putting up with such cruel comments from your little sister! :)
Well now I'm not certain I know what else you meant by it, Curlie. I just don't understand why you need to be so cruel ... it's not as if I squished YOUR duck.
P.S. No, I will never let it go. It's the only thing I have to hang over your head ... for now.
3 comments:
You will never let that go will you? I didn't mean HOMELY!!! or BIG BONED! You are just cute and skinny and trendy and, let's be honest, we all want to look like you, so there. Go ahead and gloat. You deserve it after putting up with such cruel comments from your little sister! :)
Well now I'm not certain I know what else you meant by it, Curlie. I just don't understand why you need to be so cruel ... it's not as if I squished YOUR duck.
P.S. No, I will never let it go. It's the only thing I have to hang over your head ... for now.
sure sure remind me of my poor baby duck....I was just getting over it and now... :( LOL
Post a Comment