Pages

5/12/09

dedication:

I'm two days late and much more than a dollar short .... but Happy Mother's Day Marme!


RANDOM SAMPLING OF REASONS WHY MY MOM IS OFFICIALLY #1:
  • She listens, even when it's boring. Which it usually is.
  • She's a master seamstress which has saved us more than a couple times.
  • She likes (and is really good at) Guitar Hero.
  • She buys me pineapple. Well, me and everyone else in the family, but considering how much I end up eating let's just say it's for me.
  • She can text message without asking for help. In fact, she's quite savvy when it comes to technology.
  • She gets her hair done, buys cute clothes, and then turns around and goes for a ride on her 4-wheeler. MY HERO.
  • She can legitimately say "Gay is my middle name!"
There's plenty more. Don't be jealous. Or do.

3 comments:

Karlee said...

Happy Mother's Day Marmie! YOU ARE #1!!!!

marmiev said...

Aw, thanks! I was kind of hoping you might mention how I took such good care of you when you were young, and how I'd fix your hair just the way you liked it, especially on picture day.....

Jess said...

I know, right? I should have mentioned that. Cause those Princess Leia braids were very well done. Now if only you had stopped me when I took over and ruined things by experimenting with claw bangs ...