Out of the thousands of millions of jingles out there, I have a favorite: Outback Steakhouse. Hearing it the first time I thought it was a real song, loved it, was ready to write the name down to download it, only to be disappointed when the Aussie guy started jabbering about the restaurant.
Then today happened. Today I discovered that it was an actual song before it was a jingle. How great is that? Except that now I associate it with Outback Steakhouse. And I've never even been there. Anyway, the song is called Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games by Of Montreal.
2 comments:
awesome post. thanks. that was one trippy video, though. i'm going to go buy the song from itunes and use it in a home video.
Yeah, the video is super weird. I wanted to only embed the audio but didn't have enough time to search the internet for the file.
Post a Comment