Study: Romantic Comedies Can Ruin Your Life
Only if I get to put my two cents in about most car chases not being realistic. Then we're good.
This story is courtesy of iMatt who gives props to Justin. It's like one big forwarded email without all the annoying FWD:s in front of it.
Only if I get to put my two cents in about most car chases not being realistic. Then we're good.
This story is courtesy of iMatt who gives props to Justin. It's like one big forwarded email without all the annoying FWD:s in front of it.
2 comments:
i know, right? the last car chase i was really in was waaaay disappointing! have you ever read sex, drugs and cocoa puffs? the first chapter is all about this rom-com phenom. you can borrow it from me. i think alex has it now and then someone else wanted it after that maybe. anyway, after that if you want.
Jon, at first I thought you made that book up but Google set me straight. (Although how stupid am I to Google any phrase with "sex" in it?)
I haven't read it but would love to. Put me on the list ...
Post a Comment