I won’t lie - Cactus Succulentus has been looking pretty amazing lately. So much so that I made the decision to transfer it from the office to my house. Now my 8 hour a day, 5 day a week attention will be focused on my newest endeavor –
mystery plant.
Also from Ikea, mystery plant cost a mere $1.50 and had no identification or care instructions attached. Nothing. With no direction whatsoever, I figure I’ll just focus on water and sunlight. From now on it shall be known as “Jess’s Cool Plant.”

And a closeup of its maroonish lined leaves (the selling point for me).

P.S. If anyone happens to know what type of plant Jess’s Cool Plant is that’d be great.
6 comments:
It's a potted plant, Jessi. Thought that would be obvious.
You're welcome!
Nat: Clearly you have some sort of freakishly intuitive green thumb. A million thank yous!
It is called....green potted plant with maroonish lined leaves.
Whatever it is, it comes from a European based store.... don't turn your back on it. It may try to spread its socialistic secular agenda. Be mindful.
Are you sure the leaves are "lined" with maroon? I'm thinking it's more brown, as in, dying.
Are you sure it's a plant? I'm thinking it's actually some sort of a spikey weapon disguised as a plant. I have to agree with Beau on this one, don't turn your back on it!
Post a Comment