Pages

6/18/08

the bandwagon.

I jumped on the Coldplay one yesterday and bought Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends. (On sale for $9.99. And after applying my leftover $6 gift card from Hilda, I paid roughly $4 for it! I feel real good about that).

When I can't decide whether or not to buy an album, I just lurk on iTunes until I decide which songs are worth my hard earned 99 cents. Hopefully I'm not alone in this. So for all you iTunes lurkers out there, here are my top picks. For what it's worth.

Cemeteries of London
Lost!
Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love
Viva la Vida
Violet Hill
Strawberry Swing


My least favorite: Yes. It kind of makes my heard hurt. No offense, Chris Martin. Your other stuff is great.

2 comments:

Hilda said...

I'm glad I contributed to your purchase. As such, I feel as if I have the right to burn a copy for myself...

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the leftover gift card. It is always great to find one that you lost or thought was empty. Being able to use it on 2 purchases is like getting 2 gifts instead of 1! Who doesn’t want more presents???