I had the chance this past weekend to see an advance screening of Penelope and I have to say that I loved it. Loved the storyline, actors, design of the set - - loved it all*. I’ll own it as soon as I possibly can.* High expectations can ruin a movie. So for those of you who decide to go see it, know that it is a terrible show and you’re going to hate every minute of it. {Really, you might. It’s not for everyone.}
4 comments:
That looks brutal.
So funny you should say that, because I had you in mind when I said that it isn't for everyone. I don't see you liking this movie one bit.
Although ... maybe it would help if you viewed the trailer on a mac instead of your work PC?
I love Tom.. aka James Macovoy.. sigh
Sorry I couldn't make it, but I would really love to see it. It looks like the type of movie I would love, although I would never subject Matt to go see it with me.
Post a Comment