I don’t know. For some reason I couldn’t stop watching this.
Oh and for the record – I’m willing to bet Patches feels obligated to claim westerns as his favorite type of movie simply because he’s a horse. Chances are he’s a romantic comedy fan.
**UPDATE** Patches was causing my blog to take forever long to load. So if you'd like to watch the video, follow this link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=teHfyby_veU
Go Patches.
10 comments:
That is so funny! I was waiting for them to tell us that he goes to the bathroom in the toilet!!!! hehehhehe
I'll bet they're working on it. What good is a horse that can answer the phone if he isn't potty trained?
And how great is their car? I love the brown spots. I wouldn't expect anything less.
I like Patches! However, I disagree about his movie preference...I see Patches enjoying movies that are more thought provoking and inspire the viewer to reflect on their own lives...such as "Forrest Gump" and "Thelma and Louise".
Great video, Jess. How the heck did you find it?
My dad forwarded it to me. He always manages to find the most entertaining stuff on the internet.
As I watched this, I though the same thing as matt (although I don't know him). Props to your dad for finding such great videos.
My dad didnt send me this.. :*(
I can tell who the favorite one is! j/k
I love, no luff patches! Hooray for horse that act like humans!
I normally hate animals that act human-like. But Patches and I would get a long great: we both like cheeseburgers but don't care too much for coke.
Hey, I want one.
(A horse like Patches, not a coke.)
Post a Comment