Pages

12/14/07

i'll never let go, jack.

What's that you ask? What have I got going on this weekend? Oh, not much. I'll just be hanging out in my hammock. In Jamaica .... and the Bahamas ... and Grand Cayman. That's right, kids - it's my very first Caribbean cruise and needless to say I'm quite excited about it. I'm finally going to be warm again! I'll be sure to think of everyone while I'm dominating in shuffleboard, licking ice sculptures, and not falling overboard. Cheers!

(Sorry. Had to rub it in.)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Holy falling coconuts Batman! That's pretty darn neat that you'll be bronzed golden just in time for Christmas. And just in time to show of the super high cut miniskirt I got you for Christmas. Not only does it barely graze the bottom of your cheeks, its frayed AND has a slit on the side. Again, just to show off your tan.

Beau said...

Ummm... I'd like to be the first to endorse Natalie's Christmas gift. 'Tis the season.

Hilda said...

Beau, you would...

Jess said...

Natalie, you had me at "frayed." And Beau, I smile at your endorsement.

But bad news, kids. I was oblivious to the fact that one of the huge highlights of a cruise is the FOOD. As a result, there will be no miniskirts until I can hit the gym for a couple of weeks. And by then the tan will be gone.

Blast.

Kathleen , Jared, and little Gavin said...

Whatever Jessi, you're wearing the miniskirt right now aren't you??

Jess said...

You betcha I am. How did you know? I didn't realize I was that transparent.