Those sneaky ninjas. I want to find some candy in my pocket! lol Oh wait maybe that is how a piece of candy ended up in my mouth last night??? That is right blame the ninjas!!!!!
ALAS! I do not have speakers on any of these work computers. I admit, I watched it anyway trying to figure out the funniness, but it was just lost without the sound. So I'll be checking back shortly when I get back home to my speaker-equipped laptop.
You're not kidding. I'm on the internet for HOURS at work. It kind of bugs me, I'd much rather be busy. But all the patients are usually sleeping, as they should be. The problem is that I, too, would rather be sleeping.
Anyway, loved the rare footage from 1984 of the ninja caught on tape.
I love the shot of the blurry ninja in the sky. CLASSIC. Also, I know you're artsy and all, but you don't need to go changing the style of how the date shows up on your page. 20.11.07 means nothing to us Americans. Do it like a normal person and put either Nov 7, 2007, or 11.07.07, or 11/07/07, or whatever, as long as it's month, day, year.
PS. I love the "font garden" link. And you call me a nerd.
5 comments:
Those sneaky ninjas. I want to find some candy in my pocket! lol Oh wait maybe that is how a piece of candy ended up in my mouth last night??? That is right blame the ninjas!!!!!
ALAS! I do not have speakers on any of these work computers. I admit, I watched it anyway trying to figure out the funniness, but it was just lost without the sound. So I'll be checking back shortly when I get back home to my speaker-equipped laptop.
It certainly is lost without the sound. Be sure and check it out later.
Maybe you should work the graveyard shift more often - our blogs get a lot of attention! I like it. Keep it up...
You're not kidding. I'm on the internet for HOURS at work. It kind of bugs me, I'd much rather be busy. But all the patients are usually sleeping, as they should be. The problem is that I, too, would rather be sleeping.
Anyway, loved the rare footage from 1984 of the ninja caught on tape.
I love the shot of the blurry ninja in the sky. CLASSIC. Also, I know you're artsy and all, but you don't need to go changing the style of how the date shows up on your page. 20.11.07 means nothing to us Americans. Do it like a normal person and put either Nov 7, 2007, or 11.07.07, or 11/07/07, or whatever, as long as it's month, day, year.
PS. I love the "font garden" link. And you call me a nerd.
Post a Comment