Pages

7/27/07

Shower shorts, newbie?


Hey Folks. Guess what? I'm starting a blog. Believe it. My main reason is so that I can type on my laptop at night just like Doogie Howser. It's been a dream that's finally coming true. This is my first post in all its glory. Thanks for tuning in. More exciting things to come in my life of dirty laundry and split ends.

Here's a little something for good luck for the time being.

Oh and PS - Seeing as how I'm new to this, please bear with me. This newfangled internet is sometimes tricksy. I'm sure the "www." craze will pass, right? Right.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I am so glad that you life long dream of being like Doogy is coming true!!
Jen

Shanna said...

Yay! I'm so excited that I can just read your blog to find out what's going on in your life...there will be no need for words in our house with all of the blogging and myspacing going on! You know how much I HATE talking...phew! My voice could really use a break.

JUST KIDDING! In all seriousness, although I'm very excited for your blog, I would terribly miss our late night myspace-spy-fests! and we all know how much I LOVE to talk...take comfort that my voice will always be heard. LOVE YOU JESS! and congrats.

Anonymous said...

Dear dislexic canned fruit lover,
You are formally invited to read my blog at natalieandrhett.blogspot.com.

Now, on to the deepest ponderings of my heart:

Geez. How do I achieve the honor of the "blogs I heart" list? Must I post a picture of you on my own blog?

Fine.

Done.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet your mom is incredibly proud :)